We want to make buying art an enjoyable, affordable and satisfying experience. Our team combine knowledge, friendliness and expertise to guide you through your choices.
The Inspired by... gallery hosts a rolling exhibition programme, representing the work of a range of artists each season. All of our artworks are available to purchase in gallery and selected collections are available to purchase online. We also hold a wide range of past works in our gallery stores. If you are looking for something specific, please do not hesitate to contact us.
What is the Own Art Scheme?
Own Art is a programme run in partnership with Arts Council England, the Arts Council of Northern Ireland and Creative Scotland. Own Art makes buying art easy and affordable by letting you spread the cost of your purchase over 10 months with an interest free loan.
You can borrow between £100 and £25,000. Start your collection from as little as £10 per month, use the scheme to part finance a larger value purchase, or combine the costs of multiple pieces. The minimum you can borrow is £100 (monthly repayment of £10), but this can be used to cover a group of lower value items whose combined total adds up to £100 or more.
Aims and requirement
- To enable more people to live with the art they love
- To promote the presentation and sale of high quality works of art through a network of visual arts venues and galleries across England, Scotland and Northern Ireland
- To support contemporary artists by encouraging increased sales of work across a breadth of practice
- You must be able to meet the following criteria in order to be approved for an Own Art loan:
- Over the age of 18
- A permanent UK resident
- Working at least 16 hours a week (employed or self-employed)
- A retired person in receipt of a pension
Want to know more? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 01439 772700.